As your leader in workplace health and safety, UL recognizes that it can be difficult to anticipate and prevent all of the many risks that may occur in the chemical manufacturing industry. Every day employees face hazards including overexertion, back strains, exposure to chemicals, falls, and much more. In 2013, workplace injuries cost chemical manufacturers $307 million, averaging over $74,000 per lost time injury. In an environment where anything can happen, we can help you keep your workers safe with our workplace safety training solutions.
Our Workplace Safety Solutions:
- PureOHS: Our solution for making Medical Compliance Management easy. Whether you’re a manufacturer, a healthcare facility, a municipality, or any other organization that is struggling to track your employees’ compliance with OSHA or CDC internal regulations, PureOHS can help. Benefits include: compliance and reporting, email notification, employee and supervisor views, health fair workflow, fast implementation, mobile and secure.
- EHS Advisors: Our in-house experts are fully equipped to help you identify and address exposure and regulatory compliance risks/trends, amd assist with the development of training and safety response plans based on industry best practices.
- eLearning: Our extensive course library covers many areas of chemical manufacturing safety, including but not limited respiratory protection, process safety management, flammable and combustible liquids, and OSHA essentials.
- PureSafety®: Our all-inclusive learning management software is capable of assigning and tracking required training and completion, as well as generating reports for multiple locations.
- OHM®: Our unique occupational health management software is capable of managing surveillance programs, including hearing and respiratory protection as well as injury reporting, case management, and return to work timelines.
See How Workplace Injuries Affect Your Bottom Line
Workplace Safety Doesn’t Cost. It Pays. Find out how…
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions: