Our 2018 American UL User Forum event returns to Nashville, TN. We have heard your feedback and we have made some exciting changes to make this year’s event even better!
The event’s new name, EHS Connect, reflects the expert knowledge and peer-to-peer learning that is a hallmark of our events. What does this mean for you? Well, we are positioning industry innovators to headline thought-leadership sessions (speakers to be announced soon), expanding our workshops to help you get the best from your systems, and hosting exciting networking sessions that will enable you to develop vital contacts and share best practices.
Join us in Nashville to:
• participate in practical deployment discussions,
• learn hands-on implementation techniques,
• find out the latest PURE Solutions news,
• take a deep dive into thought leadership among various industries,
• understand how to manage global business in a changing environment, and
• share your tips and best practices with your peers.
Early bird prices remain until March 1, 2018. On March 1, tickets will increase to $449. Register now!
May 15, 2018 - May 16, 2018
Union Station Hotel, 1001 Broadway
Nashville, TN 37203
SCHEDULE A DEMO