As your leader in workplace health and safety, UL recognizes that it is difficult for employers and employees in the automotive manufacturing industry to find a healthy balance between safe and efficient production. Every day employees face hazards ranging from exposure to noise, heat, fumes, chemicals and moving parts, to repetitive work and other ergonomic factors. In 2013 workplace injuries cost auto equipment manufacturers $1.17 billion and over 200,000 lost day of work. UL has developed various safety training solutions to help protect your most valuable assets, your workers.
Our Workplace Safety Solutions:
- PureOHS: Our solution for making Medical Compliance Management easy. Whether you’re a manufacturer, a healthcare facility, a municipality, or any other organization that is struggling to track your employees’ compliance with OSHA or CDC internal regulations, PureOHS can help. Benefits include: compliance and reporting, email notification, employee and supervisor views, health fair workflow, fast implementation, mobile and secure
- EHS Advisors: Our in-house experts are equipped to help you identify and address exposure and regulatory compliance risks and trends in union and nonunion settings; as well as assist with the development of training and safety response plans based on industry best practices.
- eLearning: Our extensive course library covers many areas of automotive manufacturing safety, including but not limited to machine guarding, lockout/tag out, industrial ergonomics, and hazard communication.
- PureSafety®: Our all-inclusive learning management software is capable of assigning and tracking required training, as well as generating reports for multiple locations.
- OHM®: Our unique occupational health management software is capable of managing surveillance programs including hearing and respiratory protection, as well as injury reporting, case management, and return to work timelines.
Workplace Safety Doesn’t Cost. It Pays. Find out how…
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions: