As your leader in workplace health and safety, UL recognizes that a fast-paced construction work environment can make it easy to accidentally overlook important safety measures. However, it’s important to acknowledge that construction workers face dangerous hazards everyday. Some of these include sprains, strains, lacerations, and soreness, in addition to falls, engulfment hazards, and contact with powered equipment. In 2013, workplace injuries cost the construction industry $1.2 billion, resulting in over 100,000 cases with days away from work (DART). UL has developed a variety of safety training solutions to help protect your most valuable assets: your workers.
Our Safety Solution Options:
- PureOHS: Our solution for making Medical Compliance Management easy. Whether you’re a manufacturer, a healthcare facility, a municipality, or any other organization that is struggling to track your employees’ compliance with OSHA or CDC internal regulations, PureOHS can help. Benefits include: compliance and reporting, email notification, employee and supervisor views, health fair workflow, fast implementation, mobile and secure.
- EHS Advisors: Our in-house experts are equipped to help you identify and address common risks and compliance issues, as well as, assist with the development of training and safety programs to create a culture of safety within your organization.
- eLearning: Our extensive course library covers many areas of construction safety, including but not limited to ladder safety, confined spaces, hazard communication, and fall protection.
- PureSafety®: Our all-inclusive learning management software is capable of assigning and tracking required training, as well as generating reports for multiple locations.
- OHM®: Our unique occupational health management software is capable of managing surveillance programs, including hearing and respiratory protection as well as injury reporting, case management, and return to work timelines.
Workplace Safety Doesn’t Cost. It Pays. Find out how…
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions: