As your leader in workplace health and safety, UL knows that employers in the distribution industry function are at the epicenter of economic activity, where they bear a heavy weight of responsibility to keep things moving safely and without disruption. In the warehouse, on the road, or at delivery locations, we understand the range and nature of risks encountered by distribution workers, from highway accidents to hazardous material distributions. Workers in the trucking industry in particular experienced the highest number of fatalities in all occupations, making up 12% of all worker deaths in 2013. UL has developed various safety training solutions to help protect your most valuable assets: your workers.
Our Workplace Safety Solutions:
- PureSafety®: Our customized learning management software allows you to manage and assign training for workers.
- eLearning: Our Extensive course library covers many aspects of distribution/transportation safety, including, but not limited to, accident and breakdown procedures, defensive driving, load securement and distribution, and transporting hazardous materials.
- PureOHS: Our solution for making Medical Compliance Management easy. Whether you’re a manufacturer, a healthcare facility, a municipality, or any other organization that is struggling to track your employees’ compliance with OSHA or CDC internal regulations, PureOHS can help. Benefits include: compliance and reporting, email notification, employee and supervisor views, health fair workflow, fast implementation, mobile and secure.
- EHS Advisors: Our in-house experts provide insights on UL’s training solutions for diverse, widely dispersed workforces and independent contractors, reviewing your distribution chain to help you identify and address regulatory risks, trends and costs.
- OHM®: Our unique occupational health management software is capable of managing surveillance programs including hearing and respiratory protection as well as injury reporting, case management, and return to work timelines.
Workplace Safety Doesn’t Cost. It Pays. Find out how…
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions: