As your leader in workplace health and safety, UL knows that managing risks in general industry – which OSHA identifies as all industries not included in agriculture, construction or maritime – is a tall order. It starts with a thorough understanding of your work environment, exposure risks and applicable regulations. Whatever your industry and activities, there are “hidden” hazards and costs that we can help you uncover and address.
Our Workplace Safety Solutions:
- PureOHS: Our solution for making Medical Compliance Management easy. Whether you’re a manufacturer, a healthcare facility, a municipality, or any other organization that is struggling to track your employees’ compliance with OSHA or CDC internal regulations, PureOHS can help. Benefits include: compliance and reporting, email notification, employee and supervisor views, health fair workflow, fast implementation, mobile and secure.
- EHS Advisors: Our in-house experts can help you identify “hidden” hazards and costs, and advise you on effective injury management and return-to-work strategies.
- eLearning: Our interactive course library addresses hazards applicable to all industries, including, but not limited to, egress and emergency action plans, environmental awareness, and hazard communication.
- PureSafety®: UL’s inclusive learning management software can help you leverage the power of information by recording front-line employees’ observations and preventing injuries.
- OHM®: Our unique occupational health management software is capable of managing surveillance programs including hearing and respiratory protection as well as injury reporting, case management, and return to work timelines.
Workplace Safety Doesn’t Cost. It Pays. Find out how…
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions: