Workplace safety in healthcare can be challenging to maintain in occupational medicine clinics and employee health clinics. Occupational health professionals’ ability to manage expenses, optimize workflows and reduce employee injuries greatly affects workplace safety in healthcare. The more time spent on administration, the less time is available for patients. As your leader in workplace safety in healthcare, UL’s software was designed by experienced clinicians and staff to provide all of the workplace safety healthcare tools you need to identify and proactively address problem areas and risks, reduce costs, and keep your people safe, healthy, and on the job. Small occupational health clinics, hospitals, and six of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies all use our healthcare workplace safety products to increase worker safety in hospitals and to drive efficiency and cost savings in key areas including Medical Surveillance, Compliance Reporting, and Encounter Management.
Our Health and Safety Solutions:
- Occupational Health Manager (OHM®): Our multi-module software solution gives you all the tools you need to manage the occupational health needs of your workforce. Benefits include: streamlined information management, maximized consistency and accuracy, identified problem areas and risk, reduced workplace injuries, and increased compliance.
- SYSTOC®: Our powerful tool that helps hospital-affiliated occupational health programs, freestanding practices, and urgent care clinics streamline the process of recording information during clinic visits and offers company specific protocols that help your clinic bill quickly and accurately.
- EHS Advisors: Our in-house experts are equipped to help you identify and address common risks and compliance issues, as well as to assist with the development of training and safety programs to create a culture that puts your healthcare workers’ safety first
- eLearning: Our extensive course library covers various workplace safety in healthcare topics to ensure worker safety in hospitals, helping you to protect your most valuable asset.
- PureOHS: Our solution for making Medical Compliance Management easy. Whether you’re a manufacturer, a healthcare facility, a municipality, or any other organization that is struggling to track your employees’ compliance with OSHA or CDC internal regulations, PureOHS can help. Benefits include: compliance and reporting, email notification, employee and supervisor views, health fair workflow, fast implementation, mobile and secure.
- PureSafety®: Our all-inclusive learning management software is capable of assigning and tracking required training, as well as generating reports for multiple locations.
- Medical Surveillance
- Encounter Management
- Case Management
- Employee and Supervisor Views
- Injury Reporting
- Health Fair Workflow
- HL7 Exchange
- Batch Reporting
- Electronic Record Signature
- Sophisticated Billing Ability
- Real-time Medical Transcription
- Medical Surveillance
- Immunizations and Vaccinations
- Compliance Reporting
- Case and Claims Management
- Employee Health Portal
- Loss Prevention
- Real-world Learning
- Integration with Occupational Health
- Safety Training
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions: