Flexible, easy-to-use software that helps occupational health clinics save time and money while delivering better patient care
With over a century of safety experience, we back our software with the step-by-step guidance you need to get your employer-run, hospital-affiliated or freestanding clinic running like clockwork.
All so you can spend less time on paperwork, and more time on what you do best: keeping workers healthy.
Occupational Health Manager (OHM®) streamlines operations for employer-run clinics, reducing injuries and time away from work.
- Automate medical surveillance to increase workforce compliance with required screenings and vaccinations
- Manage cases and return-to-work programs to reduce the cost of absences and get employees back to work faster
- Simplify compliance reporting with OSHA-ready tools, including quick-print access to forms and reports, functions that determine whether incidents are OSHA recordable, and electronic log maintenance
Click here to watch a free demo of our OHM software in action.
SYSTOC® software helps hospital-affiliated occupational health programs and freestanding clinics achieve faster, more accurate patient documentation and billing
- Eliminate the need for transcription by using Tap2Chartto document patient visits in real-time
- Go paperless with electronic medical records (EMR) to give practitioners more time to focus on patients
- Easily manage multiple accounts with client-centric protocols and billing profiles tailored to individual client preferences
Learn how SYSTOC helped West Georgia Worx increase patient satisfaction rates.