Automate medical surveillance, manage case and return-to-work programs and streamline compliance reporting
Whether your clinic uses paper or a combination of systems, OHM is the occupational health management solution for you. OHM streamlines your clinic workflows and integrates occupational health & safety information into one system, allowing you to save time and money.
OHM, UL’s occupational health management software solution, gives your clinic the tools you need to run as efficiently and productively as possible while promoting overall workplace health. With OHM’s 1,400+ reports, you can identify workplace trends, average length of time per appointment and the cost of services provided by clinic providers. Take control of workplace health and let UL help you manage the employee occupational health & safety needs of your organization.
Trusted by Fortune 100 companies and some of the nation’s largest hospitals/health systems.
Key Features / Modules
- Supervisor / Safety Investigation
- OSHA Log (OSHA Decision Tree, Incident Rate Reporting)
- Job Safety Analysis
- Incident Tracking (Unsafe Conditions, Unsafe Actions, Near Miss)
- Track both occupational and non-occupational claims
- Automatically identify whether workplace injuries are OSHA recordable
- Reduce risk by identifying individual and group trends
- Create treatment plans aligned with Official Disability Guidelines and MD Guidelines
- Reduce the cost of employee absences with injury cost tracking and analysis
- Nurses’ Log for Encounter Tracking
- Ability to Link to Other Modules
- Referral Management
- Statistical Reporting
UL EHS Sustainability is proud to support the work and mission of
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions: