Creating the safest conditions for your employees is more than just doing what’s required; it takes a commitment. Companies with safety training programs that incorporate online learning need to ensure that their content is high-quality, reliable, measurable, and conforms to global leading practices in environmental health and safety.
PURE™ Learning solutions are uniquely designed to help you meet this obligation with our extensive, up-to-date library of more than 900 environmental, health, and online safety training courses. Select courses from our library, customize existing courses, or let us create new content to meet your unique company objectives.
It begins with our commitment to stay current, relevant, and proactive with our extensive, up-to-date library of environmental, health, and safety online courses. We do this by maintaining our own in-house team of subject matter experts and adult learning specialists. Their focus is EHS research and instruction, staying ahead of regulatory changes and building and updating online courses applicable to more than 20 leading industries. You can select courses from our library or customize existing courses to meet your unique EHS learning objectives. If you have an idea, UL will partner with you to develop that idea into a new course.
- UL offers the most extensive health and safety eLearning course library in the industry with over 900 courses (including OSHA 10 hour Safety Course and OSHA eLearning 30 hour courses)
- Courses are designed by UL’s in-house team of EHS subject matter experts & adult learning specialists
- UL courses are SCORM and AICC conformant
- Employees can access or manage training 24/7
- UL’s online safety training courses resonate with employees’ experiences, reinforces lessons and optimizes learning by using mini-modules, engaging content and custom courses just for your organization
UL EHS Sustainability solutions include a convenient, cost-effective option to develop or customize learning materials just for your workplace: our in-house Professional Learning Services Team.
You have the ability to customize existing courses or develop new ones to meet your unique EHS learning objectives.
Maximize your training results with:
- New courses on any topic
- Customized off-the-shelf training
- Performance support materials
- Video newscasts and messages
- Immersive games and simulations
- Mobile learning solutions
No matter the size of your business, your workplace health and safety needs are big. Visit our PureSafety On Demand site for pay-as-you-go pricing where you can learn at your own pace. You can purchase any of our 900+ courses, including OSHA 10 for General Industry, and OSHA 10 & 30 for Construction.
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions: